The dream of any affiliate marketer is to make more money from the business. For Fiverr affiliates, there’s a new feature that will help you drag more impressions, as well as earn more commissions. However, this new feature is for affiliate website owners – it is the all-new Fiverr search box. This feature is available as a WordPress plugin; it creates a search box that can be implemented inside a blog post or embedded on the sidebar.
Fiverr Search Box for Fiverr Affiliates
To use this feature, first of all, you need to sign up for Fiverr, and also apply for Fiverr Affiliate program. When you have these first steps done, then you can move on to get this feature on your WordPress website.
The Fiverr Search Box for Fiverr Affiliates is currently available for WP site owners. It is available as a widget, and can also be integrated into a post. Fiverr Search Box is actually flexible and the strategic placement of this box on your affiliate blog can drag more impressions and you’ll earn more $$$.
How to set up and activate Fiverr Search Box
First things first, you need to install the plugin on your WordPress website. You can do this by downloading the plugin from here and upload to your site. Alternatively, you can simply head to your WP Admin dashboard >>> Plugins >>> Add New, and search for Fiverr Search Box. Install and activate the plugin on your website.
After activation, you need to set up the plugin and add the details of your Fiverr affiliate account. You will find the settings of this plugin on this page – WP-Admin >>> Settings >>> Fiverr Affiliate Settings.
- Enter your Fiverr affiliate ID
- Choose your language
- Edit the default text to appear on the “Search Box.” The default text is “Logo Design.”
- Pick a Fiverr logo style
- Set the search box width (differs from site to site)
- Preview the “Search Box” design before publishing/saving it
N/B: Your Fiverr affiliate ID is a unique 5-digit number that’s included in your affiliates links.
How to track Fiverr Search Box performance from your dashboard
You can track this plugin’s performance from your Fiverr affiliate dashboard. Go to Reports >>> MediaReport. When you get to the MediaReport page, select “Filter By” and select the “Tracking Code.” Enter “searchbox_widget” and then click on “Run Report” to get the performance stats.
Features of Fiverr Search Box
- The plugin is easy to set up and use; you don’t need any programming/coding knowledge to fix it up.
- It features the standard search box appearance
- You can easily track the performance and stats from your affiliate dashboard.
- Supports many languages; English, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, and Spanish.
- All the search box files are customizable; you’ll have to redesign it to your taste.
- The plugin is highly responsive and can be used in many ways
- Change the default (pre-filled text)
- Choose a width that’s perfect for your website
- Preview before publishing changes.
- Pick a custom “Fiverr” logo appearance
You may like:
Frequently Asked Questions On Fiverr Search Box
- How much can you earn with Fiverr?
There is no maximum amount of money you can earn on Fiverr. As a Fiverr seller, the more sales you make, the more money you make. Also, as a Fiverr Affiliate, the more people more you get to register and buy services on Fiverr, the more you'll make.
- How do I become a fiverr affiliate?
Visit the Fiverr Affiliate website and sign up. The process is straightforward and easier if you already have a fiverr.com account.
- How to become successful on Fiverr
Create a Fiverr.com account
Set up your gigs and share them on social media.
You can also promote your gigs on different platforms to get potential clients.
Once you start getting orders, your gig(s) starts ranking on Fiverr searches.
Endeavor always to deliver your orders on time, and get good reviews from clients. These are the only failsafe secrets to becoming successful on Fiverr.