The interface is still the same, but there are some touches to enhance the functionality of IObit Uninstaller 9, which is not yet officially launched. As at this time, IObit Uninstaller 8 is still the latest stable version of this powerful Windows utility tool. This software app is a handy utility that helps to uninstall any program on your computer, as well as supports a bunch of other useful tools to improve your experience. Got my hands on this utility for the first time (I’ve never used IObit Uninstaller before now) and I loved it. Here’s my IObit Uninstaller 9 Beta Review.
IObit Uninstaller 9 Pro
As a BETA program, it implies this app is still under development, and as such, it is not fully ready to be used by everyone. Well, this BETA version works pretty well, and it comes with handy intuitive features. The interface remained the same as the previous versions, but this time, it is more intuitive and comprehensive as well.
Features of IObit Uninstaller 9
- Scans and force Uninstall of programs, as well as annihilate leftovers.
- Helps to remove toolbar and unwanted web browser plugins
- Funnily, this app can also uninstall itself
- Batch uninstall process
- Supports file shredding
- Supports system restore features
- Provides you with “Uninstall History” to view apps you have removed from PC
- Logs all files/registry entries generated during program installation utilizing Install Monitor
- Software Health feature helps to optimize your software to run smoothly.
- Enhanced scan engine
- Removes up to 150% more stubborn programs.
- Supports uninstalling extensions for Opera 60 and above.
Operating System: Windows XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10
HDD: at least 100MB free space
RAM: at least 1GB RAM
IObit Uninstaller 9 Review
I started loving IObit apps after the Advanced SystemCare Pro from the developer proved to be a better PC optimizer than my CCleaner. Again, this piece of utility works very well for the purpose; plus, it’s additional features are just great and useful. IObit Uninstaller 9 has an intuitive interface, uninstall any app/program on your PC, features an easy-to-navigate side panel, and a couple of other good features.
How to use IObit Uninstaller 9?
The whole process to use this app for its function is no rocket science; it’s just something everyone can do without following any guide.
Note: this version is not yet officially released!
Download IObit Uninstaller 9 from here.