MiniTool Partition Wizard 10.2.1
MiniTool Partition Wizard 10.2.1 is a flexible and versatile disk/partition management tool. It comes with a lot of helpful tools and operates quite very fast.
User Review( votes)
It’s pretty tough trying to manage your disk drives and partitions manually, you need a Partition Wizard to help you achieve what you want faster and in an easy way; MiniTool Partition Wizard is a professional utility tool that lets you manage your disk and partitions efficiently.
Like our other reviews, this article is going to detail every information you need to know about the MiniTool Partition Wizard, and also act as a guide to using the software.[wc_box color=”info” text_align=”center” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” class=””]
This reviewed was updated on 20th March, 2019 for the Minitool Partition Wizard 11.0 which is the latest version of the software as at this time. There are new features added to the freemium utility for more seamless efficiency in its tasks.[/wc_box]
MiniTool Partition Wizard
This is a profession partition management wizard; it allows you to copy, delete, format, wipe, extend, or resize partitions in a Windows PC. It also includes other utility functions like migrating your operating system to SSD or HD and partition recovery.
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Comes with all the common partitioning functions and few extended functions
- Extends system partition without rebooting
- Add every change(s) to a queue and execute them when you are ready
- Versatile functions
- Only available for Windows PC users.
Features and Functions of MiniTool Partition Wizard
- Creates primary and logical disks with any of these file systems: Ext2/3/4, NTFS, FAT/FAT32, Linux Swap, or left the way it is.
- The Migrate OS to SSD/HD Wizard feature copies all the partitions on a system disk to another hard disk.
- One click converts from NTFS to FAT file system.
- Changes drive letter, example (E) to (H)
- Rebuild or copy MBR to GPT disk
- Surface test
- Merge adjacent partitions
- Basic management
- Convert disk partition table.
- Partition recovery
Supported Formats and System Requirement
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP
- File systems supported: FAT12/16/32, NTFS, Ext2/3/4, exFAT
- Supported Storage Devices: UEFI/EFI boot, MBR disk, and GPT disk.
- All storage devices recognized by Windows
- HDD Disks. solid-state drives (SSD), SSHD, etc.
- External drive support: USB, SD cards, and others
What changed in the new version of Minitool Partition Wizard?
The experience seemed similar to what you get on the previous version (10.2.1). However, the interface was modified and more interesting features where introduced;
The newly added features
Disk Benchmark: This new feature allows you to measure the transfer speed of this software in a graphical interface.
Space Analyzer: You can now view how your drives are being utilized; check out the files that are eating up much space and also know when it is due to free up some space so that your PC will continue to run swiftly.
Our review for this software is still the same.
MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.0 Review
This wizard tool is pretty good for managing disks and partitions. The functions all worked perfectly and the speed at which it operates is quite applauding. MiniTool Partition Wizard lets you copy, resize, merge, create, delete, align, split, and other functions on a disk partition. It also comes with Dynamic Disk functions, an advanced feature missed in some other partition assistants/wizards.
I was able to perform a lot of utility stuff with this premium tool and so can recommend it to our readers, my colleagues, and friends.
Availability and Pricing
MiniTool Partition Wizard is solely a Windows OS software that runs on all Windows OS versions (32 and 64 bit). It has a free version, but the freeware is limited to most of its useful features and functions. While you can access and use the free version of the tool, the Pro versions retail at $39.00, and $99.00 respectively for the Standard edition (one year license), Free lifetime upgrade, and Pro Ultimate packages.
How to use MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.0
First, you should download and install the software on your Windows PC; directly download MiniTool Partition Wizard here, or copy and paste this URL on your browser address bar – https://www.partitionwizard.com/free-partition-manager.html
Launch the software after you have downloaded and installed it on your Windows PC. A list of all the disks/partition present in your PC will appear and you’d have to take off from there.
Select the disk or partition you wish to work on and then select from the left pane which action should be carried out on the selected disk/partition. For more advanced options and function refer to the menu bar at the top of the software window.
Depending on the task you wish to carry out, this software is packed with every useful tool/function you need to effectively manage your disk and partitions. For the purpose of this article, we have selected the “Check File System” option.
You can select any option of your choice from the available options at the left pane. If you want to access more features, refer to the menu bar.
MiniTool performs the task assigned to it and delivers your expected result.
How to Copy a Partition
- Launch the software
- Click on copy partition (Option available at the “toolbar” below the menu bar)and click next on the next pop-up window.
- Select the partition you wish to copy and click on next
- Select the destination partition where you want to copy the files/documents on the parent partition to and click next
- The contents on the parent partition will be copied to the selected secondary partition
How to Copy a Disk drive
Repeat the same steps showed above for copying a disk. You must ensure that there is more than one disk present on the host PC.
Migrate OS to SSD or HD
- Launch the software
- Click on Migrate OS SSD or HD
- Select from the available options and click NEXT
- Migrate and replace your system disk with another disk
- Migrate you computer OS to another disk and still retain the original Hard Disk on your computer
- Choose a disk to migrate the OS to and click next
NOTE: During migration, the content of the destination disk will be deleted So endeavor to back up your files before this activity.
Conclusion and final thought
Here at Dopi Technologies, we only review top-quality/useful gadgets, softwares, accessories, etc. This partition assistant/wizard is really a good one to check out for.
You have read this review/How-To article on MiniTool Partition Wizard. Do you know of any other partition wizard that could be compared to this one? Kindly let us know about your thoughts/opinions on this tool. Also, help us share this article with friends on social media.