Diamond Bank Domiciliary Account (Access Bank Domiciliary Account)
Everyone is free to open a dom account with Access bank. However, you must accomplish some specific requirements. In this article, I am going to provide you with the detailed steps to open a domiciliary account with Diamond Bank (Access Bank). To open an Access Bank Dom Account, you need a minimum of 100 dollars ($100). It is also important to note that there’s a 0.5% cash handling charge on withdrawals from an Access Bank Dom Account.
Note: you can also use USSD to access your Access Bank dom account – dial *901#
Requirements for Access Bank Dom Account
- Provide a valid means of address verification
- You must have two (2) references (these has to be two people using Diamond or Access Bank)
- 2 passport photographs
- A valid ID card such as National I.D., Driver’s License, Voters ID, etc.
- Residence permit (for foreigners)
- Form CO7 and form CO2 (for companies)
- Certificate of Incorporation / Business Registration for companies
- Memorandum and Article of Association as applicable for companies
- Board resolution as applicable
- Search report as applicable
Once the requirements above are ready, you can either scan them and send to email@example.com or visit the nearest Access Bank branch to open your account.
However, you may have to open a local account (savings or current) first before the dom account. Also, it takes not more than 72 hours for your Access Bank dom account to be active; any further delay should be reported.