Knowing the best vlogging mobile apps for Android or the best vlogging app for iPhone is just a few reads away. Using the best vlogging app will play a great role in skyrocketing your new profession. We have this in mind and have researched thoroughly to come up with these 10 best vlogging apps for professionals and beginners.
Almost every teenager and grownup deal with videos daily. Some have taken the part of vlogging to monetize their passion. Since a lot of people use mobile phones to perform certain PC tasks, it is also possible to vlog using your smartphone or tablet device. Premium/High-end mobile smartphones and tablet devices are equipped with splendid cameras that deliver super clean photos/videos with high-resolution image output quality; this is perfect for recording live/instant videos which you can vlog about and earn some cash for yourself.
What actually is vlogging?
Vlogging is simply about posting of videos on various social media or online video hosting websites like YouTube. It is a lucrative niche that pays according to the number of audiences you can control. Some vlogging channels are Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, and the likes.
In this article, we have listed the top best vlogging mobile apps that will help to boost your vlogging career. These apps come with extensive video tools that allow you to edit short clips and turn them to professional videos that will appeal to people who view them and in return get you more channel subscribers.
Top 10 Best Vlogging Mobile Apps
1. Vlogit – Free
Vlogit is a free mobile app that allows you to edit videos in an easy and intuitive interface. The app is developed by WonderShare, a top software company with its HQ in the United States. This app comes with a lot of utility tools that ease the stress of video editing. When we say it is a free app, we mean it is completely free with no hidden charges.
There is no limit to the length of videos you can edit with this app, and it does not add a watermark on your videos. Plus, it losslessly exports videos in 1080P resolution.
Features of Vlogit
- Create custom YouTube video thumbnails
- Lossless video export to social media
- No watermark and time limit
- Adds video and sound effects
- Adds music and voice-overs
2. KineMaster – Pro Video Editor
This is a full-featured professional video editor for vloggers, it allows for several types of video editing. Features an intuitive interface so everyone can make use of the app conveniently. The KineMaster Video Editor allows its users to write directly on the video they’re editing, a feature that is missing on most video apps.
Features of KineMaster
- Multiple video layers
- Real-time video and audio recording
- Accurate FPS trimming
- Instant preview
- Speed control for video clips
- Instant social media sharing
3. FilmoraGo-Video & Movie Editor
Here’s another great mobile for beginners or professional vloggers. The app features an intuitive user interface with lots of features to spice up your video. With the FilmoraGo mobile app, everyone will be able to edit like a pro! Actually, this is the mobile version of an award-winning PC video software – Filmora, developed by WonderShare. It is made available on mobile so that vloggers will not need to download/pay for the premium PC software while still getting almost the same result on mobile with filmoraGo.
Features of FilmoraGo
- Instant share to various social media platforms
- Stylish themes to choose from
- Add music from diverse sources
- Export to fit Instagram or YouTube video aspect ratio – 1:1 for Instagram, 16:9 for Youtube
- Pro video editing tools like reverse play and the likes
- Export lossless HD videos
4. ViVaVideo – Free
Features of VivaVideo
- Excellent slideshow maker
- It comes with pro video editing tools
- Video effects
- On-Screen recording function
- Unique Video Collage (PIP) camera
5. Vlog Star
We also checked out this app and it is really a good one for both professional and amateur vloggers; the app seems to be specifically made for vlogging purposes. Definitely, you do not need a tutorial or guideline to use this app effectively. It allows you to create stunning videos for your YouTube channel subscribers. With this app, you can explicitly create videos for different vlog channels: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
Features of Vlog Star
- Simple interface
- It packs lots of video edit tools: Video trim & cut, video compress, rotate video, duplicate video, multiple videos merge
- Add stickers, text, and emojis to video
- Sound effects
- Video filters and effects: Glitch, Vaporwave, Retro VHS Camcorder, and more video FX
6. Video.Guru App – free vlog app
Unfortunately, this app is only available for Android smartphone users. It is really a powerful free video editing app vloggers should consider using in these recent time. The app has a lot to offer, and it includes tons of wonderful video tools for professional video editing tasks. Currently, a lot of mobile vloggers now use this free app to make interesting videos that gain them more audience due to the clarity and resolution output quality offered by Video.Guru App.
Features of Video.Guru App
- Long video joiner/merger; it is capable of merging multiple video clips into one video losslessly
- Lossless video compression
- Video zip app
- Supports a wide variety of video ratios for different platforms – 1:1, 16:9, 3:2, etc.
7. Quik – Free Video Editor
The Quik video app is a product of GoPro Inc. It is available for iOS and Android mobile users compatible with all recent mobile OS versions. This is a professional video toolkit, but you are required to pay before exploring its full features. Every feature of this app is available for free, and it is a full-featured mobile video editor.
This list for the top 10 best vlogging mobile apps does not follow any sort of hierarchy. Therefore, irrespective of the positionings, these are great apps for vloggers in 2019.
Features of Quick
- Profession video customizations tools are available
- Instant share support
- High Definition output quality 1080p or 720p
- Super intuitive user interfaces
8. VideoShow Video Editor and Maker – free vlog app
We cannot complete this list without mentioning the VideoShow Video Editor and Maker app. This video mobile app comes with a simple/easy-to-navigate interface and packs tons of useful packages for professional video editing.
Frankly speaking, with this app, everyone one can be able to edit videos like a pro not minding if they have never handled a video editing app before.
Features of VideoShow Video Editor and Maker app
- No Crop magic movies or slideshow
- Lossless HD video export
- Easy to navigate interface
- Built-in beauty cam
- Add stickers, images, etc
9. Splice – Video Editor + Movie Maker
Here’s another great app every vlogger should check out for. It is a product of GoPro; in other words, we can say it’s a sibling to Quick 😆 . The Splice Video editor is available for free, and it is compatible with iOS/Android smartphones or tablet devices. Features of this app are enticing, much suitable for making excellent videos that people will love.
Features of Splice
- Automatically synchronizes your video to follow the beat of the background music
- It packs lots of filters to choose from
- Title slides, overlays, etc.
- Instant video sharing across all social media platforms
10. YouCut – Video Editor
Finally, on our list is the YouCut video creator; a super-intuitive mobile app for making or editing videos in a professional way that people would love. This vlogging app provides you with lots of video editing tools for creating stunning footage/videos for your subscribers.
Features of YouCut
- No watermark on your videos
- Video Joiner
- Split, cut or trim videos at ease
- FX effects
These are the very best mobile apps vloggers can rely on to create stunning videos for their viewers or subscribers across many vlogging platforms. They all come with intuitive, user-friendly interfaces that are very easy to navigate. Since most of them are available/compatible with iOS and Android mobile phones, it means you can vlog from any device.
However, the most essential need for vlogging is an excellent camera device. Therefore we recommend any of these smartphones. They have great cameras and capture moments in clear details.
Note: We strongly advise you always download or install mobile apps from your carrier App store (iTunes App Store for iPhone and PlayStore for Android users). This is because there are lots of scam app stores which will provide you with null apps that can infect your device with malware.
If we missed your favorite vlogging app, kindly let us know about the app, and we may include it when next this list is updated. Also, remember to share this post with friends/followers online.
Do have a great day, DOPEY!
Originally posted on September 30, 2019 @ 6:20 am