Recently, I reviewed the Minitool power data recovery v8.0 (free edition) and today I’d be reviewing the latest version of the software. This is a professional data recovery software and it is completely intuitive plus user-friendly.
I would not be saying much on how to use this tool as i had earlier did that when i reviewed the previous version. Instead, I’d highlight the new improved and advanced features packed into this version.
Minitool power data recovery review v8.1
There are some exciting features added to this version, you can see them below;
- Preview Lost Files Feature
- It has support for German and Japanese languages
- It packs an improved data recovery engine that fastens the data recovery process
- Enhance data recovery result so that users can quickly filter files they want
I noticed this version is quite as fast as preached, and it is more advanced than the former. Well, the recovery procedures and processes remain the same but this time, you get to preview all the recovered files in three formats (image, text, and hex format). The Minitool Data Recovery 8.1 did a more in-depth search; got out all my lost files and presented it in a simple interface. It was easy to navigate and recover the files i want.
Also, the Japanese and German language support makes it easier for individuals living in countries which speak these languages to use the tool comfortably in their mother tongue. You can easily switch back to English at any time.
To change the default language, follow the steps below;
- Look to the top right corner of the software window and click on the 3 horizontal dashes beside the minimize button
- Click on the language option and select either Englis, Japanese, or German.
What is included in this new version?
- A more improved intuitive interface
- Includes advanced features
- It recovers more files and launches deep scan to get out all lost data efficiently
- Up to three different language support
April 2019 Update
I’m just trying to highlight the new features of the Minitool latest data recovery tool. The steps to use this software is available on my previous, you can read it up here – MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free Edition – V8.0.
Note: the free version of this tool is limited in many ways. So, I’d suggest you go for any of the pro version which retails at $69.00, $89.00, and $129.00 respectively.
Originally posted on September 6, 2018 @ 9:21 am